Do You
Sleepwalk?

Share your sleepwalking story with a community of people just like you.

Login

Reset Password | Register

Register

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Login

Looking for help

Welcome Forums 2. Introduce Yourself Looking for help

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  enzostuarti 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sleepless_Knight
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everybody. My name is Alex, but you can call me whatever is convenient for you. For several years, I’ve struggled with sleepwalking. For as long as I can remember, sleepwalking was just something that happened occasionally, but over the last few years I’ve begin sleepwalking more frequently. I decided to keep a journal of my sleepwalking experiences and where I wake up, but I lost it during one of the events. I wake up in increasingly dangerous situations every time I start to sleepwalk. Originally I was just walking around my parents’ house, then I started sitting on the hood of my truck, then I started walking in the road. It’s getting progressively worse and self-destructive. Since I have no memory of the events, I rely on my fiancee for details, but she’s usually sleeping when I experience an episode. I’m terrified to sleep now. It’s gotten to the point that I had to stay in the hospital because I was poisoning myself with my caffeine consumption. Unfortunately, I even sleepwalk in hospitals apparently. I’m not a suicidal person, but I wake up in situations that lead me to believe I’m trying to kill myself in my sleep. I’m worried, my fiancee is worried, and I’m certainly not going to tell my daughter about it. Please, if anybody can help me, I desperately need your assistance. Thank you.</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘2. Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.