Do You
Sleepwalk?

Share your sleepwalking story with a community of people just like you.

Login

Reset Password | Register

Register

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Login

Trances?

Welcome Forums 5. Sleep Journal Trances?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TranceER
    Participant

I have been going through something really strange lately. I’m not really sure how long it’s been happening for to be honest, but I know that it’s been getting worse lately. A few weeks ago I started noticing that I was having gaps in my memory. I’m not talking about being absent minded or anything, and there wasn’t any drinking involved. I just had chunks of time, sometimes 10 mins, sometimes several hours that I couldn’t remember anything from. I made a post about it in the introductions section, but no one else really seems to be experiencing the same thing.

If you’re wondering why I’m posting about this here, well, that’s where my videos come in. I started recording myself around the house during the day trying to see if anything was happening to trigger those memory gaps. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing though. It looks like I was sleepwalking around my house, but I wasn’t sleeping when it would start. Like, I’d be sitting in my kitchen eating lunch, then boom, blank stare, walking around the house.

I’m really hoping someone else here has experienced something similar. I want to get to the bottom of this. It’s really unnerving knowing that it can happen at any time. I just want some help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘5. Sleep Journal’ is closed to new topics and replies.